Launch offer ending in
Meet our High Protein flop-free plant-based pancake mix designed to meet perfect macronutrient requirements. FFL’s Protein Pancakes are incredibly delicious and so simple to make. Just add water or your favourite milk to our vibrant vanilla high-protein plant-based pancakes.
What makes our Pancakes FREAKISH
- A healthy great-tasting alkalizing Pancake mix.
- High protein (30 g per serving).
- Contains a Complete & Rich Amino Acid Profile.
- Naturally, BCAA loaded.
- Meets Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS) requirements.
- Excellent source of fibre.
- Vegan friendly.
When to consume
FFL Protein Pancakes can be eaten at any time of the day. It is basically a healthy meal in a pancake. If you are looking for a post-exercise treat that will aid recovery, boost muscle building, and leave you with a smile on your face then this is your answer.
How to use
- Combine 120g (1 cup) Pancake mix with +- 220ml water or your favourite milk. Hand mix or blend well (texture should be thick but smooth enough to pour).
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes. Then place 2 tbsp of batter into a non-stick pan on low heat.
- Let it simmer. Some air bubbles will appear at the surface, when they have mostly disappeared turn over and let it simmer some more.
- Each serving makes 5-7 pancakes. Eat as is or add your favourite toppings & enjoy.
Tip 1: a lower heat is generally best for great textured pancakes. A high heat crisps the outside more leaving the inside moist.
Tip 2: If the batter becomes too thick you can add a drop of water or milk and mix some more to get it more viscous.
Contains no common allergens. Manufactured in a facility that contains gluten & soy.
Oat flour, pea protein, rice flour, erythritol, rice protein, coconut sugar, trehalose, baking powder, apple fibre, rice starch, salt, sodium bicarbonate, cinnamon, flavouring.
Today I tried the Vanilla protein pancakes 🥞😋. So easy to prepare! 7 pancakes 🥞per serving was just perfect for my recovery meal. I love the taste... there is something smooth about it 🤗
I enjoy the pancake mix, although I have to get used to the taste. It’s very bland. I will have to experiment with different flavours and toppings.
So easy to make and very delicious. Perfect as a post workout meal, dessert or a late night snack.
Very easy to make, perfect for the whole family. All in one nutritious meal made with awesome ingredients. At last some healthy balanced easy to make meals.