Launch offer ending in
Meet our High Protein flop-free plant-based pancake mix designed to meet perfect macronutrient requirements. FFL’s Protein Pancakes are incredibly delicious and so simple to make. Just add water or your favourite milk to our vibrant vanilla high-protein plant-based pancakes.
What makes our Pancakes FREAKISH
- A healthy great-tasting alkalizing Pancake mix.
- High protein (30 g per serving).
- Contains a Complete & Rich Amino Acid Profile.
- Naturally, BCAA loaded.
- Meets Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS) requirements.
- Excellent source of fibre.
- Vegan friendly.
When to consume
FFL Protein Pancakes can be eaten at any time of the day. It is basically a healthy meal in a pancake. If you are looking for a post-exercise treat that will aid recovery, boost muscle building, and leave you with a smile on your face then this is your answer.
How to use
- Combine 120g (1 cup) Pancake mix with +- 220ml water or your favourite milk. Hand mix or blend well (texture should be thick but smooth enough to pour).
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes. Then place 2 tbsp of batter into a non-stick pan on low heat.
- Let it simmer. Some air bubbles will appear at the surface, when they have mostly disappeared turn over and let it simmer some more.
- Each serving makes 5-7 pancakes. Eat as is or add your favourite toppings & enjoy.
Tip 1: a lower heat is generally best for great textured pancakes. A high heat crisps the outside more leaving the inside moist.
Tip 2: If the batter becomes too thick you can add a drop of water or milk and mix some more to get it more viscous.
Contains no common allergens. Manufactured in a facility that contains gluten & soy.
Oat flour, pea protein, rice flour, erythritol, rice protein, coconut sugar, trehalose, baking powder, apple fibre, rice starch, salt, sodium bicarbonate, cinnamon, flavouring.
Delicious pancakes with great macros. I love this product! Can't get enough!
Everyone into fitness needs it. With our diets and avoiding the unhealthy junk, we need something that tastes good and is at the same time healthy.
But I need more practice at cooking them
Very tasty. My son (4) also enjoyed them!
Delicious pancakes and easy to make , highly recommended, and most importantly HEALTHY