Launch offer ending in
YOUR NO CHEAT BEDTIME TREAT.
REPLACE YOUR SUGARY CHEATS WITH A YUMMY HEALTHY SNACK, THAT WILL ENHANCE YOUR RECOVERY & HELP IMPROVE SLEEP
Frustrated with yourself night after night for giving into your sugar cravings. Repetitively saying to yourself ‘tonight will be the last time’. What if it didn't have to be? What if there was a guilt-free bedtime snack?
REPLACE YOUR HIGH SUGAR, REFINED CARBOHYDRATE, EMPTY CALORIE SNACKS WITH OUR MOUTH-WATERING WHOLEFOOD PROTEIN CUP. READY TO EAT IN UNDER 2 MINUTES.
Struggling to find the time to eat healthily? Spending too much money on all your different supplements and healthy foods? At Fitness Freak Lifestyle™, we have sourced only premium ingredients and packed them into one Protein Cup. Super easy to make, just one serving includes all the nutrients you need to help hit your protein targets and maximize your recovery and sleep. Whether you want to shed excess body fat, get toned, pack on pounds of muscle, or perform better, you'll get a satisfying mix of great ingredients to help power you to your health and fitness goals.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN TREATING YOURSELF TO OUR PROTEIN CUP💪
- 20 g of the Best Sourced Plant Protein - so that your last meal of the day is packed with what your body needs, to power past your muscle and fitness goals.
- 10 x Antioxidant Superfood Berry Blend - Get all the health benefits from the big 10 in one serving. Keep free radicals under control.
- Tart Cherry Extract for Better Sleep & Recovery - Significantly aids in exercise recovery, reduced muscle stiffness post-exercise, and improved sleep.
- Super Duper Clean - Wholefood convenient and healthy alternative to sugary snacks or high carb and/or high fat meals.
- Naturally Increase Your Overall Health - Our berry blend promotes gut health, boosts heart health, aids digestion & promotes circulation.
- Excellent Way To End (or Enhance) Your Day - Think of it as a super snack to stimulate exercise recovery, lower stress, and satisfy hunger cravings.
A Victory for plant-based protein
Pea & Rice protein together equal a rich and full amino acid profile.
Remember those peas you used to move endlessly around the dinner plate as a kid? They’re a great source of protein. If only you’d known! You see, peas contain key branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that contribute to building muscle, burning fat, and repairing your exhausted body after a strenuous workout. Now, knowing all this likely wouldn’t have changed your mind about peas as a kid, but at least you would have understood what you were hiding under your mashed potato.
Brown Rice Protein
Brown Rice protein is a superb plant source of amino acids (the building blocks of protein) that provide a great protein alternative for people who are lactose intolerant. It is hypoallergenic and can be easily digested. Combining rice with pea protein is perfect for muscle building. It’ll always have your back for muscle power and recovery. Brown Rice protein supports weight loss by speeding up the metabolism and decreasing food cravings. This is due to its ‘thermic effect’ - meaning that the proteins create heat in the body through the process of digestion – that helps to burn additional calories.
MEET THE Big 10 SUPERFOOD BERRY BLEND IN THE PROTEIN CUP
We searched high and low and researched different regions, farms and suppliers to find the best combination and highest quality superfood & concentrated berry extract so that our Protein Cup will offer the best ingredients for your healthy active lifestyle results. So incredible is this blend that combined they include a powerful array of vital vitamins and minerals (Vitamin C, A, B1, B2, B6, manganese, folic acid, copper, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, as well as trace minerals including chromium and Vitamin K).
HOW TO MAKE
The Protein Cup is your simple, indulgent, guilt-free before bed or during the day solution to get some additional protein & antioxidants into your daily nutrition.
- Place 1 - 1,5 servings (1 serving = 3 tablespoons) in a bowl or a mug.
- Add +-100ml hot or cold water or your favourite milk.
- Mix thoroughly into a paste until a pudding like consistency.
- If too thick for your liking, just add some more water or milk.
- Bonus Step: Boost any micronutrient by adding fresh or frozen berries, banana, peanut butter, tahini, chia seeds, oats, granola, etc.
THE FINER DETAILS (COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY)
We’re so confident you'll love our delicious and nutritious protein cup that if you don't enjoy it, we’ll give you 100% of your money back. Simply write to us and let us know what you didn't like and we’ll prepare a full 100% money back refund - we can't be fairer than that.